- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
581.191 Appropriations.—The department shall include in its legislative budget request the estimated amounts needed to carry out the purposes of this chapter and the Legislature shall appropriate from the General Revenue Fund such amounts as it deems necessary for these purposes.
History.—s. 14, ch. 12291, 1927; CGL 3841; s. 134, ch. 26869, 1951; s. 19, ch. 59-261; s. 1, ch. 61-59.
Note.—Former s. 581.11.