CS/CS/SB 1168: Transportation Disadvantaged
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Transportation ; Constantine ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Alexander
Transportation Disadvantaged; revises membership of Transportation Disadvantaged Commission; directs each member of commission to serve without regional bias; requires candidates for appointment to commission to meet certain standards for background screening; requires commission to present formula to Legislative Budget Commission for allocating transportation disadvantaged funds commission anticipates receiving from General Appropriations Act, etc. Amends 427.012,.013.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Criminal Justice
• Introduced, referred to Transportation; Criminal Justice -SJ 00073
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/05/05, 1:00 pm, 37-S
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00377; CS read first time on 04/07/05 -SJ 00382
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 00377; On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/12/05, 9:00 am, 37-S
• CS/CS by- Criminal Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00455; CS read first time on 04/14/05 -SJ 00457
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00455
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00553; Read second time -SJ 00549; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00549; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00550
• Read third time -SJ 00600; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00601; CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00601
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01163
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 01243; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01244; Read third time -HJ 01246; Substituted for HB 1475 -HJ 01246; CS passed as amended; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 01246
• In returning messages
• Concurred -SJ 01115; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01117; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01117
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 1650 (Ch. 2005-255)
• Veto Message received, referred to Rules and Calendar (2005-B) -SJ 00009, -SJ 00023; (2006 Regular Session) -SJ 00200, -SJ 00214
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.