CS/SB 1318: Underground Petroleum Storage Tanks
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation
Underground Petroleum Storage Tanks; directs DEP to encumber petroleum remediation funds uniformly throughout state's fiscal year; provides that limited source removal projects approved outside established priority order may be funded from Inland Protection Trust Fund; provides that certain contaminated sites acquired prior to July 1, 1990, are eligible for state financial cleanup assistance, etc. Amends 376.3071,.30713,.3075; creates 376.30715.
Last Action: 6/10/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-180; See also SB 2602 (Ch. 2005-71)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• SPB 7030 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1318) by Environmental Preservation
• Referred to Environmental Preservation; Banking and Insurance; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation; Banking and Insurance; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00081; On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 03/08/05, 2:30 pm, 401-S; Favorable with 3 amendment(s) by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00134
• Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 00134
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/22/05, 1:30 pm, 412-K
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00265
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00265
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/04/05, 2:00 pm, 301-S
• CS by General Government Appropriations; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 00349; CS read first time on 04/06/05 -SJ 00352
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00349
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 04/14/05, 1:30 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by- Ways and Means; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 00462; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00462
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00523; Read second time -SJ 00505
• Read third time -SJ 00544; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00544
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01255
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 01292; Substituted for HB 1735 -HJ 01292; Read third time -HJ 01292; CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 01292
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01075
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-180; See also SB 2602 (Ch. 2005-71)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.