CS/SB 1324: Florida KidCare Program
GENERAL BILL by Health Care ; Rich ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn ; Wilson ; Hill ; Atwater ; Klein ; Dawson ; Bennett ; Miller ; Dockery ; Peaden ; Villalobos ; Bullard
Florida KidCare Program; provides for year-round enrollment in Medikids program component of Fla. KidCare program; provides for year-round enrollment in Fla. KidCare program; provides time period for validity of application. Amends 409.8132,.8134.
Last Action: 4/27/2005 Senate - Substituted HB 569 -SJ 00600; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 569 (Ch. 2005-123)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00081
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 03/15/05, 12:00 noon, 412-K
• CS by Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00228; CS read first time on 03/17/05 -SJ 00232
• Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00228
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Appropriations, 04/12/05, 3:15 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00419
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00419
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00553; Read second time -SJ 00549; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00549; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00549
• Substituted HB 569 -SJ 00600; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 569 (Ch. 2005-123)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.