SB 1468: OPPAGA Director/Gary VanLandingham
CONCURRENT RESOLUTION by Wise
OPPAGA Director/Gary VanLandingham; confirms appointment of Gary VanLandingham as Director of Office of Program Policy Analysis & Government Accountability.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Rules and Calendar
• Introduced, referred to Rules and Calendar -SJ 00090
• On Committee agenda-- Rules and Calendar, 03/30/05, 4:30 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by- Rules and Calendar; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 00320
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00320
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00348; Substituted HCR 1127 -SJ 00348; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HCR 1127 (Adopted)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.