CS/SB 1492: Condominiums/Administration Board
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Clary
Condominiums/Administration Board; provides for effect of actions taken by members of board of administration of association designated by developer; requires examination & certification of certain defects by certain licensed individuals or entities. Amends 718.301.
Last Action: 4/29/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00744; Read second time -SJ 00734; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00734; Substituted HB 291 -SJ 00734; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 291 (Ch. 2005-192)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Judiciary
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Judiciary -SJ 00091
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/11/05, 2:30 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00420; CS read first time on 04/13/05 -SJ 00429
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00420
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/26/05, 11:45 am, 401-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by- Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00639
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00639
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00744; Read second time -SJ 00734; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00734; Substituted HB 291 -SJ 00734; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 291 (Ch. 2005-192)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.