CS/CS/SB 1494: Information Technology Management
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Argenziano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn
Information Technology Management; provides each agency use information technology investment management process to support investment decisions; establishes Technology Program in DMS; creates Fla. Technology Council; limits actions by said council & dept. which affect cabinet officer; authorizes dept. to provide SUNCOM services to hospitals or other facilities licensed under specified provision; provides for development of Statewide Info. Technology Strategic Plan, etc. Amends FS. APPROPRIATION: $2,000,000.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00091
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/22/05, 3:45 pm, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00266; CS read first time on 03/23/05 -SJ 00289
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00266
• Withdrawn from- Ways and Means -SJ 00299; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/04/05, 2:00 pm, 301-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00325; CS read first time on 04/05/05 -SJ 00331; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00325
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00348; Read second time -SJ 00345
• Read third time -SJ 00362; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00362
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00672
• Substituted for HB 1927 -HJ 00832; Read second time -HJ 00832; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00843
• Read third time -HJ 01005; CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 01006
• In returning messages
• Concurred -SJ 01290; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01301; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01301
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received, referred to Rules and Calendar (2005-B) -SJ 00010, -SJ 00023; (2006 Regular Session) -SJ 00201, -SJ 00214
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.