CS/HB 1553: Medicaid
GENERAL BILL by Pickens ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Anderson ; Antone ; Bilirakis ; Clarke ; Cusack ; Flores ; Galvano ; Gannon ; Gibson ; Goldstein ; Greenstein ; Grimsley ; Hays ; Holloway ; Homan ; Joyner ; Kendrick ; Lopez-Cantera ; Meadows ; Murzin ; Needelman ; Richardson ; Robaina ; Roberson, Y ; Sobel ; Zapata
Medicaid; authorizes AHCA to pay for certain visual services prescribed to Medicaid recipients regardless of age. Amends 409.906. APPROPRIATION: $7,633,953.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Filed; Introduced -HJ 00136
• Referred to Health Care General (HFC); Health Care Appropriations (FC); Health & Families Council -HJ 00253
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care General (HFC), 04/06/05, 10:30 am, 306-H
• Favorable by Health Care General (HFC); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00465
• Now in Health Care Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00465; On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations (FC), 04/12/05, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by Health Care Appropriations (FC); YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 00508
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Health & Families Council -HJ 00508
• On Council agenda-- Health & Families Council, 04/18/05, 10:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Health & Families Council; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00567; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00567
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00898; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00898; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00898
• Read third time -HJ 01101; Passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 01101
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.