CS/SB 1576: Funding of Dredging Projects
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations ; Fasano
Funding of Dredging Projects; establishes program to provide matching funds for dredging projects in eligible counties; requires that funds appropriated under program be used for certain projects; requires that Fla. Seaport Transportation & Economic Development Council adopt rules for evaluating dredging projects; provides criteria for rules; provides for project-review process by DCA, DOT, & Tourism, Trade, & Economic Development Office. Creates 311.22.
Last Action: 4/27/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Substituted HB 1029 -SJ 00626; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1029 (Ch. 2005-261), HB 1681 (Ch. 2005-281), SB 2602 (Ch. 2005-71)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Transportation; Commerce and Consumer Services; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00138
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/05/05, 1:00 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00377
• Now in Commerce and Consumer Services -SJ 00377
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 04/19/05, 9:15 am, 401-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00524
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00524; On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations, 04/21/05, 9:15 am, 309-C
• CS by- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00568; CS read first time on 04/26/05 -SJ 00578
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00568
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Substituted HB 1029 -SJ 00626; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1029 (Ch. 2005-261), HB 1681 (Ch. 2005-281), SB 2602 (Ch. 2005-71)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.