CS/SB 1862: Women's Health & Safety Act
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Dockery ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fasano ; Villalobos ; Baker ; Sebesta ; Atwater ; Alexander ; Wise ; Constantine ; Webster ; Haridopolos ; Pruitt ; Diaz de la Portilla ; Posey ; Peaden ; Clary ; Campbell ; Bullard ; Siplin
Women's Health & Safety Act; revises requirements for rules of AHCA re abortion clinics performing abortions after first trimester of pregnancy; requires rules that prescribe standards for physical facilities, supplies & equipment, personnel, screening & evaluation, abortion procedure, recovery, followup care, & incident reporting; provides for severability, etc. Amends 390.012.
Last Action: 5/3/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00886; Read second time -SJ 00842; Amendment(s) failed -SJ 00842; Substituted HB 1041 -SJ 00842; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1041 (Ch. 2005-95)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Judiciary; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00188
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 04/06/05, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Health Care; YEAS 6 NAYS 3 -SJ 00419
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00419
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/20/05, 9:15 am, 401-S --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/22/05, 9:30 am, 401-S
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 2 -SJ 00567; CS read first time on 04/26/05 -SJ 00580
• Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00567
• Withdrawn from Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00689; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00886; Read second time -SJ 00842; Amendment(s) failed -SJ 00842; Substituted HB 1041 -SJ 00842; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1041 (Ch. 2005-95)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.