CS/SB 188: Sexual Battery on Minor
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Campbell
Sexual Battery on Minor; provides for time period for commencing civil action based upon act that constitutes sexual battery upon minor to be tolled under certain circumstances; limits application of tolling; provides that time period for commencing prosecution for sexual battery upon minor does not run during certain specified time periods. Amends 95.11, 775.15.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Committee on Health Care
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Health Care
• Introduced, referred to Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Health Care -SJ 00018
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/20/05, 9:15 am, 37-S
• Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by Criminal Justice; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00524; Now in Judiciary -SJ 00524
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/26/05, 11:45 am, 401-S
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00690; CS read first time on 04/28/05 -SJ 00693
• Now in Health Care -SJ 00690
• Died in Committee on Health Care
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.