CS/CS/SB 1914: Juvenile Justice/Personnel
GENERAL BILL by Justice Appropriations ; Criminal Justice ; Argenziano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Crist
Juvenile Justice/Personnel; revises employee-screening procedures of Juvenile Justice Dept.; requires department to provide fingerprint information to FDLE & pay annual fee. Amends 985.407. APPROPRIATION: $256,576.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 House - Died in Committee on Justice Appropriations (FC), Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1917 (Ch. 2005-263)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Criminal Justice; Justice Appropriations -SJ 00192
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/06/05, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00420; CS read first time on 04/13/05 -SJ 00432
• Now in Justice Appropriations -SJ 00420
• On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations, 04/21/05, 9:15 am, 37-S
• CS/CS by- Justice Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00567; CS read first time on 04/26/05 -SJ 00580
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00567
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Read second time -SJ 00622; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00622; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00622
• Read third time -SJ 00678; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00678
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Justice Appropriations (FC) -HJ 01260
• Died in Committee on Justice Appropriations (FC), Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1917 (Ch. 2005-263)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.