CS/SB 220: Independent Living
GENERAL BILL by Children and Families ; Wilson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard
Independent Living; directs CFS Dept. to create pilot program in Miami-Dade Co.; specifies eligibility; limits enrollment; provides elements of program; requires young adult to notify court of decision to participate in pilot program; identifies cohort group for purposes of comparing results; directs department to prepare report to Legislature; provides for expiration of program.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Committee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children and Families; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Children and Families; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00020
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 04/25/05, 1:00 pm, 301-S
• CS by Children and Families; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00567; CS read first time on 04/26/05 -SJ 00569
• Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00567
• Died in Committee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.