CS/SB 2368: Minimum Flows/Surface Watercourses
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation ; Argenziano
Minimum Flows/Surface Watercourses; deletes provision under which second magnitude springs are not included on priority list under certain conditions; requires Suwannee River WMD & SWFWMD to establish minimum flows & levels for certain magnitude springs by certain date; provides that such minimum flows & levels are not subject to independent peer review, etc. Amends Ch. 373.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Committee on Community Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00256
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 04/11/05, 2:30 pm, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00420; CS read first time on 04/13/05 -SJ 00434
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00420
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/26/05, 8:30 am, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• Died in Committee on Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.