CS/SB 2680: Felony Offenders/Fees Paid
LOCAL BILL by Justice Appropriations ; Crist ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lee ; Sebesta
Felony Offenders/Fees Paid; (Hillsborough Co.) provides for fee to be paid by felony offenders in county; provides for accounting of such fees & remission of fee revenues collected by DOC; provides duties of clerk of court in connection with fee revenues remitted; provides for use of funds by board of county commissioners; provides for costs of administration.
• Introduced, referred to Justice Appropriations; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00422
• On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations, 04/21/05, 9:15 am, 37-S
• CS by Justice Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00567; CS read first time on 04/26/05 -SJ 00585
• Now in Rules and Calendar -SJ 00567
• Withdrawn from Rules and Calendar; Placed on Local Calendar -SJ 01226; Read second and third times -SJ 01158; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01158
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.