CS/SB 394: Enforcement of Farm Labor Laws
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Clary
Enforcement of Farm Labor Laws; requires that funds to enforce farm labor laws be transferred to Professional Regulation Trust Fund from Workers' Compensation Administration Trust Fund within Financial Services Dept.; authorizes appropriation of moneys for such purpose. Amends 450.38.
Last Action: 5/26/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-58
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00029
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 03/23/05, 9:00 am, 301-S
• CS by General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00266; CS read first time on 03/23/05 -SJ 00285; Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00266
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 03/31/05, 12:30 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by- Ways and Means; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 00324; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00324
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00377; Read second time -SJ 00372; Read third time -SJ 00372; CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00372; Immediately certified -SJ 00372
• In Messages; Received -HJ 00451; Read second time -HJ 00451; Substituted for HB 1909 -HJ 00451; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00451; Read third time -HJ 00452; CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 00452; Requested Senate to concur or failing to concur, appoint conference committee -HJ 00454
• In returning messages
• Refused to concur and acceded to the request for a conference committee -SJ 00395
• Conference Committee appointed: Reps Negron-Ch; Mahon-V-Ch; Gardiner, Waters, Rubio, Goodlette, Bowen, Simmons, Brummer, Greenstein, Jennings, Ryan; Mayfield, Evers, Brown, Kendrick, Stansel, Poppell, Littlefield, Machek; Pickens, Arza, Rivera, Attkisson, Baxley, Flores, Sansom, Mealor, Richardson, Vana, Bendross-Mindingall, Justice, Altman; Bean, Benson, Murzin, Cannon, Galvano, Garcia, Farkas, Roberson, Gannon, Bilirakis, Sobel, Hays; Barreiro, Needelman, Kottkamp, Planas, Adams, Hasner, Seiler, Joyner, Clarke, Gelber; Berfield, Troutman, Carroll, Quinones, Sands, Reagan, Gibson, Patterson; D Davis, Llorente, Bogdanoff, M Davis, Traviesa, Kravitz, Cusack, Ausley, McInvale, Allen -HJ 00593
• Conference Committee appointed: Senators Carlton, Chair; Ways and Means; Education Appropriations: Alexander, Chair; Bullard, Constantine, King, Klein, Lynn, Miller, Wise; General Government Appropriations: Clary, Chair; Baker, Garcia, Lawson; Health and Human Services Appropriations: Saunders, Chair; Bennett, Dawson, Jones, Peaden, Pruitt, Rich, Wilson; Justice Appropriations: Crist, Chair; Argenziano, Aronberg, Siplin, Smith, Villalobos; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations: Fasano, Chair; Dockery, Hill, Margolis, Sebesta, Webster -SJ 00534
• Conference Committee Report received -SJ 01264; Conference Committee Report adopted -SJ 01265; Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01265
• In returning messages; Conference Committee Report received -HJ 01635; Conference Committee Report adopted -HJ 01636; Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 01636
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01661
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-58
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.