CS/SB 476: Florida Sales Tax Relief Act
GENERAL BILL by Government Efficiency Appropriations ; Webster ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fasano ; Haridopolos ; Clary ; Crist ; Wilson ; Baker
Florida Sales Tax Relief Act; specifies periods during which sale of clothing, wallets, bags, school supplies, & books shall be exempt from such tax; provides that exemption does not apply to sales within certain theme parks, entertainment complexes, public lodging establishments, or airports; provides for DOR to adopt rules, etc. APPROPRIATION: $400,000.
Last Action: 5/2/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00811; Substituted HB 101 -SJ 00787; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 101 (Ch. 2005-271)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Government Efficiency Appropriations; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Government Efficiency Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00034
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 04/21/05, 9:15 am, 110-S
• CS by Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00567; CS read first time on 04/26/05 -SJ 00573; Withdrawn from- Ways and Means -SJ 00553
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00567
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00811; Substituted HB 101 -SJ 00787; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 101 (Ch. 2005-271)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.