CS/CS/SB 528: Education Funding
GENERAL BILL by Education Appropriations ; Education ; King ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Smith ; Dockery
Education Funding; amends provisions re Community College Facility Enhancement Challenge Grant Program to authorize direct-support organization of community college to accept real property having value of up to specified amount; authorizes Fla. Board of Governors Foundation, Inc., to provide matching grants; requires private donations to be expended for direct benefit of university or universities for which donated, etc. Amends 1011.32,.94, 1013.79.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Committee on Rules and Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Education Appropriations; Rules and Calendar
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/07/05, 2:30 pm, 110-S
• CS by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Introduced, referred to Education; Education Appropriations; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00037; On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/07/05, 2:30 pm, 110-S; CS by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00135; CS read first time on 03/10/05 -SJ 00147; Now in Education Appropriations -SJ 00135
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations, 04/21/05, 9:15 am, 412-K
• CS/CS by Education Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00567; CS read first time on 04/26/05 -SJ 00573
• Now in Rules and Calendar -SJ 00567
• Died in Committee on Rules and Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.