SB 532: Court Orders/Payment Awards
GENERAL BILL by Campbell
Court Orders/Payment Awards; authorizes certain court orders to include additional reasonable amounts for certain attorney's fees, suit money, & costs related to certain proceedings. Amends 61.16, 742.045.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 House - Died in Committee on Judiciary (JC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary
• Introduced, referred to Judiciary -SJ 00037
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/15/05, 12:00 noon, 401-S
• Favorable by- Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00188; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00188
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00246; Read second time -SJ 00244
• Read third time -SJ 00263; Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00263
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Judiciary (JC) -HJ 01251
• Died in Committee on Judiciary (JC)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.