CS/HB 643: Sales Tax Exemption/Farm Equipment
GENERAL BILL by Bowen ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Allen ; Ambler ; Carroll ; Clarke ; Coley ; Galvano ; Goodlette ; Grimsley ; Henriquez ; Hukill ; Kottkamp ; Meadows ; Needelman ; Negron ; Poppell ; Reagan ; Sansom ; Seiler ; Stansel ; Stargel ; Troutman ; Zapata
Sales Tax Exemption/Farm Equipment; revises definitions; makes total partial exemption for certain farm equipment; corrects cross-reference to conform. Amends 212.02,.08,.12.
Last Action: 6/10/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-197
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Finance & Tax (FC); Agriculture (SRC); Fiscal Council
• Introduced, referred to Finance & Tax (FC); Agriculture (SRC); Fiscal Council -HJ 00063
• On Committee agenda-- Finance & Tax (FC), 03/11/05, 9:00 am, 404-H
• Favorable by Finance & Tax (FC); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00227
• Now in Agriculture (SRC) -HJ 00227; On Committee agenda-- Agriculture (SRC), 03/16/05, 2:15 pm, 214-C
• Favorable with CS amendment by Agriculture (SRC); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00230
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Fiscal Council -HJ 00230
• On Council agenda-- Fiscal Council, 04/01/05, 9:00 am, 212-K
• Favorable by- Fiscal Council; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 00365; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00365
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00348; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00349
• Read third time -HJ 00375; Passed as amended; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 00376
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Agriculture; Commerce and Consumer Services; Government Efficiency Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00477
• Withdrawn from Agriculture; Commerce and Consumer Services; Government Efficiency Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00911; Substituted for CS/SB 696 -SJ 00911; Read second time -SJ 00911
• Read third time -SJ 01089; Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01089
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01504
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-197
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.