CS/CS/SB 662: Hospitals/Hurricane Damage/Studies
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Community Affairs ; Clary ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn
Hospitals/Hurricane Damage/Studies; creates commission to study effect of 2004 hurricane season on certain hospitals & identify hospitals unable to comply with Fla. Building Code or located in flood-prone areas; creates high-deductible-health-insurance plan study group; directs OPPAGA to conduct study to evaluate whether State of Fla. should join Nurse Licensure Compact; requires OPPAGA to submit report re hospice care; requires report to Legislative Budget Commission, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care; Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Productivity
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00043
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 03/15/05, 12:00 noon, 412-K --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 03/22/05, 3:45 pm, 412-K
• Favorable with 3 amendment(s) by Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00265
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00265
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/05/05, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00378; CS read first time on 04/07/05 -SJ 00381
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00378
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/20/05, 9:15 am, 110-S
• CS/CS by- Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00555; CS read first time on 04/21/05 -SJ 00555
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00555
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Read second time -SJ 00618; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00618; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00618
• Read third time -SJ 00670; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00670, -SJ 00682; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00683
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01158
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 01234; Substituted for HB 1125 -HJ 01235; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01235; Read third time -HJ 01235; CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 01235
• In returning messages
• Refused to concur in 1 amendment(s), requested House to recede -SJ 01157; Amendment(s) to House amendment(s) adopted -SJ 01158; Concurred in House amendment(s) as amended -SJ 01158; Requested House to concur in Senate amendment to House amendment -SJ 01158; CS passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 01158
• In returning messages
• Receded from 1 amendment(s) -HJ 01558; Concurred in amendment(s) to House amendment(s) -HJ 01558; CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 01558
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01662
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received, referred to Rules and Calendar (2005-B) -SJ 00008, -SJ 00023; (2006 Regular Session) -SJ 00199, -SJ 00214
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.