CS/HB 73: FRS/Purchase of Retirement Credit
GENERAL BILL by Vana ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gannon ; Proctor ; Taylor, P
FRS/Purchase of Retirement Credit; provides for purchase of retirement credit for nonqualified service; authorizes purchase of such credit; provides limitations & conditions; provides for costs. Creates 121.11225.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 House - Died in Committee on Choice & Innovation (EDC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Operations (SAC); Choice & Innovation (EDC); Fiscal Council; State Administration Council
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Operations (SAC); Choice & Innovation (EDC); Fiscal Council; State Administration Council -HJ 00017
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations (SAC), 04/13/05, 5:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by Governmental Operations (SAC); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00564
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Choice & Innovation (EDC) -HJ 00564
• Died in Committee on Choice & Innovation (EDC)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.