CS/CS/SB 926: Interlocal Svc. Boundary Agreement
GENERAL BILL by Government Efficiency Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Constantine
Interlocal Svc. Boundary Agreement; creates Interlocal Service Boundary Agreement Act; provides legislative intent re annexation & coordination of services by local governments; provides for creation of said agreements by county & one or more municipalities or independent special districts; provides for place of filing interlocal agreement in certain circumstances, etc. Creates 171.20-.212, 171.094; amends 163.01, 164.1058, 171.042,.044,.081.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 House - In returning messages; Died in returning Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Government Efficiency Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00059
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/21/05, 12:30 pm, 401-S
• Favorable with 3 amendment(s) by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 2 -SJ 00265
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00265
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/06/05, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00420; CS read first time on 04/13/05 -SJ 00426
• Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00420
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 04/14/05, 4:45 pm, 110-S
• CS/CS by- Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 1 -SJ 00463; CS read first time on 04/19/05 -SJ 00466
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00463
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00553
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Read second time -SJ 00613; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00613; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00613
• Read third time -SJ 00664; CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00664
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01160
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 1495 -HJ 01188; Read second time -HJ 01188; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01188, -HJ 01224; Read third time -HJ 01223; CS passed as amended; YEAS 110 NAYS 0 -HJ 01224
• In returning messages
• Was taken up -SJ 01239; Concurred in 2 amendment(s) -SJ 01240; Refused to concur in 2 amendment(s) -SJ 01240; Requested House to recede -SJ 01240; CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 01240
• In returning messages; Died in returning Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.