SB 12-B: Wilton Dedge Compensation
GENERAL BILL by Webster ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Haridopolos
Wilton Dedge Compensation; compensates Wilton Dedge; provides authority to draw warrant; provides limitation on authority to draw warrant; requires purchase of annuity; provides for waiver of specified tuition & fees; provides conditions for payment; provides legislative intent. APPROPRIATION: $2,000,000.
Last Action: 12/14/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-354
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Filed - Subject to Motion to Introduce Outside the Call of the Governor
• Considered outside purview of the Call -SJ 00002, -SJ 00003; Introduction allowed -SJ 00002, -SJ 00003; Introduced, referred to Judiciary; Ways and Means -SJ 00003; On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 12/07/05, 8:00 am, 401-S -SJ 00004
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00029; Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00029; On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 12/07/05, 11:30 am, 412-K -SJ 00004; Favorable by- Ways and Means; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 00029; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00029; Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00029; Read second time -SJ 00024; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00024; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00025
• Read third time -SJ 00032; Passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00032
• In Messages; Received -HJ 00046; Read second time -HJ 00046; Read third time -HJ 00046; Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 2 -HJ 00046
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00055
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-354
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.