CS/HB 1007: State Parks/Fla. National Guard
GENERAL BILL by Proctor ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Allen ; Ambler ; Baxley ; Brummer ; Carroll ; Cretul ; Glorioso ; Homan ; Kendrick ; Reagan ; Sansom ; Sobel
State Parks/Fla. National Guard; provides members of Fla. National Guard & certain relatives of such members free entrance to state parks; requires presentation of certain identification as condition for free entrance.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military & Veteran Affairs (SAC); Tourism (SIC); Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC); State Administration Council
• Introduced, referred to Military & Veteran Affairs (SAC); Tourism (SIC); Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC); State Administration Council -HJ 00077
• On Committee agenda-- Military & Veteran Affairs (SAC), 03/15/06, 3:15 pm, 24-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by Military & Veteran Affairs (SAC); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00268
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Tourism (SIC) -HJ 00268
• On Committee agenda-- Tourism (SIC), 03/28/06, 1:00 pm, 306-H
• Favorable by Tourism (SIC); YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -HJ 00302; Now in Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00302
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC), 04/04/06, 4:00 pm Or Upon Adjournment of the Fiscal Council, 306-H
• Favorable by Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC); YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 00346; Now in State Administration Council -HJ 00346
• On Council agenda-- State Administration Council, 04/11/06, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Administration Council; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00416; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00416
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00470; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00470; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00470
• Read third time -HJ 00524; Passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 00524
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.