CS/SB 1014: Florida School for Deaf & Blind
GENERAL BILL by Education Appropriations ; Wise
Florida School for Deaf & Blind; authorizes provision of education services to district school boards upon request; revises powers & duties of Board of Trustees for said school re requirements for expenditure of certain funds; authorizes campus police officers to enforce traffic laws; deletes provisions authorizing bonding of campus police officers; includes reference to said school in provisions re educational plant surveys. Amends 1002.36, 1013.31.
Last Action: 4/27/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00646; Substituted HB 429 -SJ 00645; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 429 (Ch. 2006-132)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Education Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/07/06, 9:00 am, 110-S
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity
• Introduced, referred to Education; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Education Appropriations -SJ 00101; On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/07/06, 9:00 am, 110-S; Favorable by Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00192; Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00192
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/19/06, 1:30 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00502
• Now in Education Appropriations -SJ 00502; On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations, 04/24/06, 1:30 pm (or 15 min. after completion of Ways & Means), 412-K
• CS by- Education Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00580; CS read first time on 04/26/06 -SJ 00586
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00581
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00646; Substituted HB 429 -SJ 00645; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 429 (Ch. 2006-132)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.