CS/CS/HB 1039: Miami-Dade Co. Lake Belt Area/SFWMD
GENERAL BILL by Garcia ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Arza ; Seiler ; Williams, T. ; Zapata
Miami-Dade Co. Lake Belt Area/SFWMD; revises geographic boundaries of Miami-Dade Co. Lake Belt Area; revises geographic boundaries for mining areas subject to mitigation fees under Miami-Dade Co. Lake Belt Mitigation Plan; provides for mitigation fee increases & imposes water treatment plant upgrade fee; designates Site 1 Impoundment project of Comprehensive Everglades Restoration Plan sponsored by SFWMD as Fran Reich Preserve, etc. Amends 373.4149,.41492.
Last Action: 5/23/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-13
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Water & Natural Resources (SRC); Finance & Tax (FC); Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC); State Resources Council
• Introduced, referred to Water & Natural Resources (SRC); Finance & Tax (FC); Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC); State Resources Council -HJ 00079
• On Committee agenda-- Water & Natural Resources (SRC), 03/22/06, 1:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Water & Natural Resources (SRC); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00283; Now in Finance & Tax (FC) -HJ 00283
• On Committee agenda-- Finance & Tax (FC), 03/31/06, 8:30 am, 404-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by Finance & Tax (FC); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00349
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00349
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC), 04/17/06, 3:00 pm, 306-H
• Favorable by Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC); YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 00464; Now in State Resources Council -HJ 00464
• On Council agenda-- State Resources Council, 04/21/06, 3:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by- State Resources Council; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00627
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b); Placed on Calendar -HJ 00627
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00775; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00775; Read third time -HJ 00775; Passed as amended; YEAS 119 NAYS 1 -HJ 00776
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Environmental Preservation; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00742
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00862; Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1306 -SJ 00862; Read second time -SJ 00862; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00862
• Read third time -SJ 01026; Passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 01026
• In returning messages
• Concurred -HJ 01342; Passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 01343; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 01343
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-13
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.