CS/CS/SB 1090: Water Well Contractors
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation ; Baker
Water Well Contractors; authorizes licensed water well contractors to facilitate performance of additional work incidental to construction, repair, or abandonment of water well; requires DEP to include administrative fee in its license-renewal method prescribed by rule; provides exemptions from continuing education requirements for water well contractors on active military duty & their spouses, etc. Amends 373.323,.324,.333.
Last Action: 6/7/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-87
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 02/07/06, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/06/06, 2:15 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00106; On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 02/07/06, 2:00 pm, 401-S; CS by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00194; CS read first time on 03/07/06 -SJ 00189; Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00194; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/06/06, 2:15 pm, 401-S; Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00229; Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00229
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/04/06, 10:15 am, 301-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00399; CS read first time on 04/06/06 -SJ 00406
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00399
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00501
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -SJ 00522
• Read third time -SJ 00545; CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 00545
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01001
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 1063 -HJ 01044; Read second time -HJ 01044
• Read third time -HJ 01159; CS passed; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 01159
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-87
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.