CS/SB 1136: Innovation Incentive Prog./Pub. Rec.
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Commerce and Consumer Services ; King ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fasano
Innovation Incentive Prog./Pub. Rec.; expands public-records exemption for incentive programs to include said program under specified provision; provides for future review & repeal; provides statement of public necessity. Amends 288.1067.
Last Action: 5/2/2006 Senate - Substituted HB 1285 -SJ 00753; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 2728 (Ch. 2006-55), HB 1285 (Ch. 2006-59)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce and Consumer Services; Community Affairs; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar
• Introduced, referred to Commerce and Consumer Services; Community Affairs; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00108
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 04/05/06, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00398; CS read first time on 04/06/06 -SJ 00406
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00398
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00446; Rereferred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00446
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/25/06, 1:45 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00578
• Now in Rules and Calendar -SJ 00578; Withdrawn from Rules and Calendar -SJ 00577; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00738; Read second time -SJ 00710; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00710; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00710
• Substituted HB 1285 -SJ 00753; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 2728 (Ch. 2006-55), HB 1285 (Ch. 2006-59)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.