CS/HB 1185: Manufactured Housing & Mobile Homes
GENERAL BILL by Grimsley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Berfield ; Clarke ; Farkas ; Gibson ; Hays ; Kreegel ; Mealor ; Troutman
Manufactured Housing & Mobile Homes; creates Manufactured Housing & Mobile Home Mitigation & Enhancement Program for certain purposes; requires Tallahassee Community College to develop program in consultation with certain entities; specifies certain requirements of program as to certain concerns of HSMV re manufactured homes & mobile homes; specifies program as grant program for improvement of mobile home & manufactured home parks, etc. APPROPRIATION: $7,500,000.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in Fiscal Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 1980 (Ch. 2006-12)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Insurance (CC); Community Colleges & Workforce (EDC); Fiscal Council; Commerce Council -HJ 00088
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance (CC), 03/23/06, 2:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by Insurance (CC); YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00300
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Community Colleges & Workforce (EDC) -HJ 00300
• On Committee agenda-- Community Colleges & Workforce (EDC), 04/04/06, 1:00 pm, 24-H
• Favorable by Community Colleges & Workforce (EDC); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00347; Now in Fiscal Council -HJ 00347
• Died in Fiscal Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 1980 (Ch. 2006-12)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.