CS/CS/SB 1196: Florida Impact Fee Act
GENERAL BILL by Government Efficiency Appropriations ; Community Affairs ; Constantine
Florida Impact Fee Act; creates said act; provides legislative intent; requires that impact fee meet certain specified requirements concerning calculation of fee, accounting for revenues & expenditures, provision of notice, & collection of administrative costs; requires inclusion of affidavit certifying compliance with act in certain audits of financial statements of local government entity or school board provided to Auditor General. Creates 163.31801.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in State Infrastructure Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 1194 (Ch. 2006-218)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Government Efficiency Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00111
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/04/06, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00398; CS read first time on 04/06/06 -SJ 00406
• Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00398
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 04/24/06, 1:30 pm (or 15 min. after completion of Ways & Means), 110-S
• CS/CS by- Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00580; CS read first time on 04/26/06 -SJ 00588
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00581
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00738; Read second time -SJ 00725; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00725; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00726
• Read third time -SJ 00757; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00757; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00757
• In Messages
• Received, referred to State Infrastructure Council -HJ 01321
• Died in State Infrastructure Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 1194 (Ch. 2006-218)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.