SB 1258: Child Care/Personnel Screening
GENERAL BILL by Hill
Child Care/Personnel Screening; provides that employment screening for good moral character is valid for 1 year; requires child care personnel to be rescreened using level 2 standards for screening; requires said personnel to be rescreened if person has break in his or her employment in child care industry for more than 90 days. Amends 402.305.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Committee on Criminal Justice
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children and Families; Criminal Justice; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 03/07/06, 2:30 pm, 301-S
• Introduced, referred to Children and Families; Criminal Justice; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00115; On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 03/07/06, 2:30 pm, 301-S; Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00229
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 00229
• Died in Committee on Criminal Justice
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.