SB 1284: Nursing Home Consumer Information
GENERAL BILL by Fasano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Argenziano ; Crist
Nursing Home Consumer Information; authorizes AHCA to provide electronic access to inspection reports from nursing homes in lieu of sending copies of reports; requires AHCA to provide certain info. to consumers; decreases number of months for which reported info. must be provided to consumers; requires AHCA to publish Nursing Home Guide Watch List in Nursing Home Guide; requires that watch list include certain days when facility had conditional license, etc. Amends 400.191.
Last Action: 5/30/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-49
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 03/08/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Introduced, referred to Health Care -SJ 00116; On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 03/08/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by- Health Care; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00229
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00229
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00259; Read second time -SJ 00254; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00254; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00254
• Read third time -SJ 00273; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00273; Passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00274
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01003
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 7053 -HJ 01044; Read second time -HJ 01044; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01044
• Read third time -HJ 01160; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01160; Passed as amended; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 01161
• In returning messages
• Was taken up -SJ 01085; Concurred in 2 amendment(s) -SJ 01087; Refused to concur in 1 amendment(s) -SJ 01087; Requested House to recede -SJ 01087; Passed as amended; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 01087
• In returning messages
• Receded -HJ 01600; Passed as amended; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 01600
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01565
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-49
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.