CS/CS/CS/SB 1388: Agriculture & Consumer Svcs. Dept.
GENERAL BILL by Government Efficiency Appropriations ; Commerce and Consumer Services ; Agriculture ; Smith ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Argenziano
Agriculture & Consumer Svcs. Dept.; revises definitions of terms "employee" & "independent contractor" for purposes of pest control regulation; revises certain requirements of DOACS to adopt rules re use of pesticides for preventing subterranean termites in new construction; creates Farm-to-Fuel Initiative; designates "Austin Dewey Gay Agricultural Inspection Station" in Escambia Co.; exempts certain producers of sugar cane or sorghum syrup from permitting requirements, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 5/3/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00966; Read second time -SJ 00912; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00912; Substituted HB 7075 -SJ 00913; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 121 (Ch. 2006-316), HB 7075 (Ch. 2006-289)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture; Commerce and Consumer Services
• Introduced, referred to Agriculture; Commerce and Consumer Services -SJ 00122
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/15/06, 9:00 am, 37-S
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00260; CS read first time on 03/16/06 -SJ 00264; Now in Commerce and Consumer Services -SJ 00260
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 03/21/06, 2:00 pm, 401-S --Not considered
• Also referred to Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00275
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 03/28/06, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• CS/CS by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00355; CS read first time on 03/30/06 -SJ 00359
• Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00355
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 04/24/06, 1:30 pm (or 15 min. after completion of Ways & Means), 110-S
• CS/CS/CS by- Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00580; CS read first time on 04/26/06 -SJ 00588
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00581
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00738
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00966; Read second time -SJ 00912; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00912; Substituted HB 7075 -SJ 00913; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 121 (Ch. 2006-316), HB 7075 (Ch. 2006-289)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.