CS/CS/SB 156: Florida 211 Network
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Appropriations ; Community Affairs ; Lynn ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Atwater ; Fasano ; Hill ; Posey ; Rich
Florida 211 Network; requires said network to provide services in each county & to coordinate services with county emergency management agencies during disasters; provides requirements for distribution of state funds appropriated for such purposes; requires local matching funds; requires expenditure reports to Fla. Alliance of Information & Referral Services, AHCA, & Legislature; defines term "211 provider". Amends 408.918. APPROPRIATION: $5,201,346.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Committee on Ways and Means
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care; Community Affairs; Health and Human Services Appropriations; Ways and Means
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 11/09/05, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 12/05/05, 5:15 pm, 401-S
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Community Affairs; Health and Human Services Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00053; On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 11/09/05, 2:00 pm, 412-K; Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00191; Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00191; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 12/05/05, 5:15 pm, 401-S; CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00194; CS read first time on 03/07/06 -SJ 00180; Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00194
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Appropriations, 04/18/06, 4:15 pm, 401-S
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00448; CS read first time on 04/19/06 -SJ 00449
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00448
• Died in Committee on Ways and Means
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.