SB 1604: Building Designations/FSU
GENERAL BILL by Lawson
Building Designations/FSU; (THIS BILL COMBINED IN CS/S1086 & 1604) designates John M. McKay Visitors Pavilion at John & Mabel Ringling Museum of Art at Florida State University Center for Cultural Arts; designates Reubin O'D. Askew Student Life Center, Sherrill Williams Ragans Hall, John Thrasher Building, Mike Martin Field at Dick Howser Stadium & JoAnne Graf Softball Field at Florida State University; authorizes university to erect markers.
Last Action: 4/4/2006 Senate - CS combines this bill with SB 1086; CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00399; Original bill laid on Table, refer to combined CS/SB 1086 (Ch. 2006-315)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Governmental Oversight and Productivity
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/06/06, 2:15 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Introduced, referred to Education; Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00133; On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/06/06, 2:15 pm, 110-S; Favorable by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00192; Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00192
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/04/06, 3:15 pm, 110-S
• CS combines this bill with SB 1086; CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00399; Original bill laid on Table, refer to combined CS/SB 1086 (Ch. 2006-315)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.