CS/CS/CS/SB 1798: Independent Living Transition Svcs.
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Appropriations ; Education ; Children and Families ; Rich ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn ; Atwater ; Bullard
Independent Living Transition Svcs.; revises eligibility requirements for certain young adults; provides additional qualifications to receive award under Road-to-Independence Program; removes disability of nonage for certain youth in legal custody of DCFS who are in foster care to enable youth to execute contract for lease of residential property in order that youth may move into leased residential property on day of youth's 18th birthday, etc. Amends FS; creates 743.045. APPROPRIATION: $6,797,288.
Last Action: 5/2/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00827; Substituted HB 7173 -SJ 00810; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 7173 (Ch. 2006-194)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children and Families; Education; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Children and Families; Education; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00146
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 03/27/06, 3:00 pm, 301-S
• CS by Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00328; CS read first time on 03/29/06 -SJ 00339
• Now in Education -SJ 00328
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 04/18/06, 9:00 am, 110-S
• CS/CS by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00503; CS read first time on 04/20/06 -SJ 00508
• Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00503; On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Appropriations, 04/24/06, 1:30 pm (or 15 min. after completion of Ways & Means), 401-S
• CS/CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00580; CS read first time on 04/26/06 -SJ 00591
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00581
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00827; Substituted HB 7173 -SJ 00810; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 7173 (Ch. 2006-194)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.