CS/CS/SB 2060: Architecture & Interior Design
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Regulated Industries ; Clary
Architecture & Interior Design; defines term "responsible supervising control"; authorizes Board of Architecture & Interior Design to adopt certain rules; authorizes certain architects to use title "Architect, Retired"; authorizes certain interior designers to use title "Interior Designer, Retired". Amends 481.203,.205,.223.
Last Action: 6/22/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-276
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs -SJ 00163
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/20/06, 2:30 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00276; CS read first time on 03/22/06 -SJ 00308
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00276
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/04/06, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• CS/CS by- Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00399; CS read first time on 04/06/06 -SJ 00412
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00399
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00501
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted HB 1611 -SJ 00520; Substitution reconsidered -SJ 00521; Read second time -SJ 00520
• Read third time -SJ 00544; CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 00544
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01007
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 1135 -HJ 01038; Read second time -HJ 01037
• Read third time -HJ 01155; CS passed; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 01155
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-276
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.