CS/SB 2082: HS Drug Testing/Appeal/Pub. Meeting
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health Care ; Peaden
HS Drug Testing/Appeal/Pub. Meeting; exempts from public-meetings requirements a meeting at which a challenge or appeal is made; provides for future review & repeal; provides statement of public necessity. Amends 1006.20.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Committee on Judiciary
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Health Care; Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar
• Introduced, referred to Education; Health Care; Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00165
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 04/18/06, 9:00 am, 110-S
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00447
• Now in Health Care -SJ 00447
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 04/25/06, 1:45 pm, 412-K
• CS by Health Care; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00647; CS read first time on 04/27/06 -SJ 00653
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00647
• Died in Committee on Judiciary
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.