CS/CS/SB 2184: Parental Relocation with a Child
GENERAL BILL by Children and Families ; Judiciary ; Campbell
Parental Relocation with a Child; deletes standards for determining whether to allow primary residential parent to move child; provides for notification of certain persons of intent to relocate child & provides procedures therefor; requires that certain information be provided on Notice of Intent to Relocate; provides that filing of certain notices & orders re uncontested relocation are exempt from filing fees, etc. Amends 61.13, 28.241; creates 61.13001.
Last Action: 6/20/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-245
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary; Children and Families
• Introduced, referred to Judiciary; Children and Families -SJ 00173
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/29/06, 3:30 pm, 401-S
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00374; CS read first time on 04/05/06 -SJ 00381
• Now in Children and Families -SJ 00374
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 04/18/06, 1:00 pm, 301-S
• CS/CS by- Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00448; CS read first time on 04/19/06 -SJ 00458
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00448
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00533; Read second time -SJ 00530
• Read third time -SJ 00552; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00552; CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00554
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01134
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 1047 -HJ 01200; Read second time -HJ 01200; Read third time -HJ 01200; CS passed; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 01200
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-245
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.