CS/CS/SB 2364: Community Redevelopment
GENERAL BILL by Government Efficiency Appropriations ; Community Affairs ; Baker
Community Redevelopment; defines term "taxing authority"; authorizes one or more members of board of commissioners of community redevelopment agency to be representatives of taxing authority; specifies additional procedures required for adoption of community redevelopment plans by governing body of certain counties for certain community redevelopment agencies; revises provisions re powers of counties, municipalities, & said agencies, etc. Amends Ch. 163.
Last Action: 4/27/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00646; Read second time -SJ 00640; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00640; Substituted HB 1583 -SJ 00640; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1583 (Ch. 2006-307)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00243
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/21/06, 9:00 am, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/04/06, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00398; CS read first time on 04/06/06 -SJ 00414
• Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00398
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 04/18/06, 4:15 pm, 110-S
• CS/CS by- Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00503; CS read first time on 04/20/06 -SJ 00512
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00503
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00646; Read second time -SJ 00640; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00640; Substituted HB 1583 -SJ 00640; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1583 (Ch. 2006-307)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.