CS/CS/CS/HB 247: Beverage Law/Direct Shipment of Wine
GENERAL BILL by Bogdanoff ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Davis ; Henriquez
Beverage Law/Direct Shipment of Wine; authorizes certain direct shipments of wine; requires licensure of winery shippers; requires that winery shipper licensee file surety bond with Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco Div. of DBPR; limits amount of wine purchaser can purchase or cause to be shipped; requires certain proceeds from discretionary sales surtaxes to be deposited into account in Discretionary Sales Surtax Clearing Trust Fund, etc. Amends FS. APPROPRIATION: $663,866.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Committee on Regulated Industries
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Business Regulation (CC); Finance & Tax (FC); Commerce Council
• On Committee agenda-- Business Regulation (CC), 02/07/06, 9:45 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by Business Regulation (CC); YEAS 18 NAYS 0
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b)
• Now in Finance & Tax (FC)
• Introduced, referred to Business Regulation (CC); Finance & Tax (FC); Commerce Council -HJ 00030; On Committee agenda-- Business Regulation (CC), 02/07/06, 9:45 am, Reed Hall; Favorable with CS amendment by Business Regulation (CC); YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 00141; Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Finance & Tax (FC) -HJ 00141
• On Committee agenda-- Finance & Tax (FC), 03/24/06, 8:00 am, 404-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by Finance & Tax (FC); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00300
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Commerce Council -HJ 00300
• On Council agenda-- Commerce Council, 04/18/06, 8:00 am, 404-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by- Commerce Council; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00583
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00583
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00609; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00611; Amendment(s) failed -HJ 00611; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00613
• Read third time -HJ 00643; Passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 00643
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Regulated Industries; Criminal Justice; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00740
• Died in Committee on Regulated Industries
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.