CS/SB 274: Defibrillators in State Parks
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Jones ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Crist
Defibrillators in State Parks; encourages state parks to have functioning automated external defibrillator; requires training, maintenance, & location registration; provides immunity from liability under Good Samaritan Act & Cardiac Arrest Survival Act; authorizes Recreation & Parks Div. to adopt rules. Creates 258.0165. APPROPRIATION: $92,000.
Last Action: 5/30/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-40
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care; Environmental Preservation; Judiciary; General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 02/08/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Health Care; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Environmental Preservation
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 03/07/06, 2:30 pm, 401-S
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Environmental Preservation; Judiciary; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00061; On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 02/08/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K; Favorable by Health Care; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00192; Now in Environmental Preservation -SJ 00192; On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 03/07/06, 2:30 pm, 401-S; Favorable by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00229; Now in Judiciary -SJ 00229
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/15/06, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00259
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00259
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/04/06, 10:15 am, 301-S
• CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00399; CS read first time on 04/06/06 -SJ 00400
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00399
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00446; Read second time -SJ 00439
• Read third time -SJ 00482; CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00482
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00625
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 111 -HJ 00771; Read second and third times -HJ 00771; CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 00771
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00658
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-40
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.