HB 279: Hurricane Loss Mitigation Programs
JOINT RESOLUTION by Berfield ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Planas
Hurricane Loss Mitigation Programs; constitutional amendment to limit purposes for which Fla. Hurricane Catastrophe Fund's assets may be used, to require annual $10 million appropriation in General Appropriations Act for hurricane loss mitigation programs, to require any additional appropriation from fund for programs to be subject to three-fourths vote of membership of Legislature in separate bill or bills, etc. Creates s. 27, Art. X.
• Referred to Insurance (CC); Judiciary (JC); Fiscal Council; Commerce Council
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance (CC), 01/26/06, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Insurance (CC); YEAS 16 NAYS 1; Now in Judiciary (JC)
• Introduced, referred to Insurance (CC); Judiciary (JC); Fiscal Council; Commerce Council -HJ 00032; On Committee agenda-- Insurance (CC), 01/26/06, 9:30 am, Morris Hall; Favorable by Insurance (CC); YEAS 16 NAYS 1 -HJ 00137; Now in Judiciary (JC) -HJ 00137
• Died in Committee on Judiciary (JC)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.