CS/CS/SB 282: Beverage Law/Direct Shipment of Wine
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Regulated Industries ; Dockery ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Argenziano ; Lynn ; Diaz de la Portilla
Beverage Law/Direct Shipment of Wine; prohibits vendor purchases & acquisitions of wine from direct shippers; provides for direct shipper license classification; provides for direct shipment of wine from within or outside state; requires that each container of wine shipped directly be labeled with notice; includes Internet sales as sales construed to be actually made at vendor's licensed place of business, etc. Creates 561.575; amends 561.14,.54,.545,.57. APPROPRIATION: $486,348.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Died on Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Criminal Justice; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Criminal Justice; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00061
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/27/06, 3:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 00328; CS read first time on 03/29/06 -SJ 00332
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 00328
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/19/06, 1:30 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00502
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00502; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/24/06, 1:30 pm (or 15 min. after completion of Ways & Means), 301-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00647; CS read first time on 04/27/06 -SJ 00648
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00647
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00827
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00966
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.