SB 356: Guardianship/Court Monitors
GENERAL BILL by Campbell
Guardianship/Court Monitors; excepts contesting of trust validity by property guardians of incapacitated grantors from prohibition against commencing certain actions; authorizes court to determine which persons may inspect certain orders or reports; authorizes court to enter any order necessary to protect ward or ward's estate; authorizes court to appoint court monitor on emergency basis under certain circumstances, etc. Amends 737.2065, Ch. 744.
Last Action: 4/19/2006 Senate - Substituted HB 191 -SJ 00437; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 191 (Ch. 2006-77), HB 193 (Ch. 2006-129), CS/SB 1170 (Ch. 2006-217)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 12/05/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by- Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Introduced, referred to Judiciary -SJ 00065; On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 12/05/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S; Favorable by- Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00193; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00193
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00373; Read second time -SJ 00370; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00370; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00370
• Substituted HB 191 -SJ 00437; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 191 (Ch. 2006-77), HB 193 (Ch. 2006-129), CS/SB 1170 (Ch. 2006-217)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.