SB 358: Court Monitors/Pub. Rec.
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Campbell
Court Monitors/Pub. Rec.; creates exemptions from public-records requirements for certain court records re appointment of certain court monitors, reports of such monitors, & determinations & orders of court re findings of no probable cause; provides for future legislative review & repeal; provides findings of public necessity. Creates 744.1076.
Last Action: 4/19/2006 Senate - Substituted HB 193 -SJ 00437; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 193 (Ch. 2006-129), HB 191 (Ch. 2006-77)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 12/05/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0; Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity
• Introduced, referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00066; On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 12/05/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S; Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00192; Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00192
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/15/06, 1:00 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00260
• Now in Rules and Calendar -SJ 00260
• Withdrawn from Rules and Calendar -SJ 00324; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00373; Read second time -SJ 00370
• Substituted HB 193 -SJ 00437; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 193 (Ch. 2006-129), HB 191 (Ch. 2006-77)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.