CS/CS/HB 423: Professional Regulation by DBPR
GENERAL BILL by Gibson
Professional Regulation by DBPR; provides for submittal & processing of fingerprints for background checks of applicants for licensure as auctioneer; provides eligibility requirements for person to take examination for certification as building code inspector or plans examiner; provides for application of building code enforcement officials' bill of rights to certain disciplinary investigations & proceedings, etc. Amends Ch. 468, 489.105,.115,.127.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in Commerce Council
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Business Regulation (CC); Local Government Council; Transportation & Economic Development Appropriations (FC); Commerce Council
• Introduced, referred to Business Regulation (CC); Local Government Council; Transportation & Economic Development Appropriations (FC); Commerce Council -HJ 00039
• On Committee agenda-- Business Regulation (CC), 03/16/06, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by Business Regulation (CC); YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 00281
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Local Government Council -HJ 00281
• On Council agenda-- Local Government Council, 03/29/06, 1:00 pm, 404-H
• Favorable by Local Government Council; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00315
• Now in Transportation & Economic Development Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00315
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation & Economic Development Appropriations (FC), 04/04/06, 4:00 pm Or Upon Adjournment of the Fiscal Council, Reed Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by Transportation & Economic Development Appropriations (FC); YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 00405
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Commerce Council -HJ 00405
• Died in Commerce Council
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.