CS/SB 482: Congenital Craniofacial Anomalies
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Bullard ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Siplin
Congenital Craniofacial Anomalies; requires that AHCA, in consultation with Insurance Regulation Office, conduct study concerning medical necessity, costs, & efficacy of mandating coverage for certain treatments & therapies; requires that agency report its findings & recommendations to Legislature. APPROPRIATION: $25,000.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Committee on Ways and Means
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Health Care; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Banking and Insurance; Health Care; Ways and Means -SJ 00074
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/20/06, 1:45 pm, 412-K
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00580; CS read first time on 04/26/06 -SJ 00583
• Now in Health Care -SJ 00580; On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 04/25/06, 1:45 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Health Care; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00579
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00579
• Died in Committee on Ways and Means
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.