CS/SB 518: Education/ABC School Program
GENERAL BILL by Education ; Constantine
Education/ABC School Program; renames Florida Business & Education in School Together Program as "A Business-Community (ABC) School Program"; requires each school board to submit certain documentation to DOE; requires each school board to designate school program liaison; requires each school district to establish evaluation committee; authorizes said district & a business to enter into contract for operation of school program, etc. Amends 1013.502,.721.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 772 (Ch. 2006-301)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 12/05/05, 5:15 pm, 110-S --Temporarily postponed
• Introduced, referred to Education -SJ 00076; On Committee agenda-- Education, 12/05/05, 5:15 pm, 110-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 04/24/06, 9:00 am, 110-S
• CS by- Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00580; CS read first time on 04/26/06 -SJ 00584
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00581
• Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 772 (Ch. 2006-301)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.